- Referenced in 4 articles
- query language for schemaless databases of partially labeled objects. We deal with the problem ... querying information in schemaless databases of partially labeled objects (PLO-DB). Partially labeled objects ... semistructured data. The proposed PLO (Partially Labeled Objects) data model originates from the OEM data ... consistent model of schemaless databases of partially labeled objects and its query language PathLog...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- volumetric patch descriptor for establishing correspondences between partial 3D data. To amass training data ... method that leverages the millions of correspondence labels found in existing RGB-D reconstructions. Experiments ... tasks and spatial scales (e.g. instance-level object model alignment for the Amazon Picking Challenge...
- Referenced in 1753 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2707 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1590 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2720 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 7694 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1511 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 812 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...