- Referenced in 5 articles
- interface to APBS for Poisson-Boltzmann calculations, efficient truncated Newton (TNCG) local optimization, surface areas ... splined spherical energy cutoff methods, particle mesh Ewald (PME) summation for partial charges and polarizable...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- AmberTools is a set of programs for biomolecular...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- NAMD is a parallel molecular dynamics code designed...
- Referenced in 352 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- PFFT: An extension of FFTW to massively parallel...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- The 2DECOMP&FFT library is a software framework...