- Referenced in 101 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- The writer of this book is known as...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- P3DFFT: A framework for parallel computations of Fourier...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Stability tools for the spectral-element code Nek5000...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ImageJ is a public domain Java image processing...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- SIMSON: a pseudo-spectral solver for incompressible boundary...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Gini is a SAT solver written in Go...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- NUMERICA: a library of source codes for teaching...
- Referenced in 1043 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- A depth-averaged debris-flow model that includes...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Particle-based and meshless methods with Aboria. Aboria...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- An implicit finite volume method for arbitrary transport...