- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 583 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1452 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...