- Referenced in 22 articles
- finite element techniques based on the partition of unity method (PUM). Compared to classical finite ... Schweitzer. A Parallel Multilevel Partition of Unity Method for Elliptic Partial Differential Equations, Volume...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- octree partition of unity method (OctPUM) with enrichments for multiscale modeling of heterogeneous media ... traditional asymptotic homogenization methods. An octree partition of unity method (OctPUM) is developed to solve ... approximation functions, generated using the partition of unity approach, are compactly supported on n-dimensional...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- flexibility given by the Partition of Unity, it is possible to recover optimal convergence rates...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1403 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4198 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4692 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8040 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Algorithm 783: Pcp2Nurb -- smooth free-form surfacing with...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Algorithm 660 QSHEP2D: Quadratic Shepard method for bivariate...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 4888 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- SSRFPACK is a Fortran 77 software package that...