- Referenced in 445 articles
- serial programs for partitioning graphs, partitioning finite element meshes, and producing fill reducing orderings ... bisection, multilevel k-way, and multi-constraint partitioning schemes developed...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- reader!) and understand.’ par This book is partitioned into two parts. The first part, occupying...
- Referenced in 427 articles
- DAISY.FOR (computes dissimilarities); Chapter 2: PAM.FOR (partitions the data set into clusters with...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- package rpart: Recursive Partitioning. Recursive partitioning and regression trees. Recursive partitioning for classification, regression...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- that implements a variety of algorithms for partitioning unstructured graphs, meshes, and for computing fill ... parallel multilevel k-way graph-partitioning, adaptive repartitioning, and parallel multi-constrained partitioning schemes developed...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- graph manipulation. Efficient algorithms are presented for partitioning a graph into connected components, biconnected components ... simple paths. The algorithm for partitioning of a graph into simple paths of iterative...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- Chaco: Software for Partitioning Graphs. Before a calculation can be performed on a parallel computer ... addressed in terms of graph partitioning. Rob Leland and I have developed a variety ... algorithms for graph partitioning and implemented them into a package we call Chaco. The code...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- ﬂy overapproximation and by partitioning the state space based on user-deﬁnable constraints...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Parallel partitioning with Zoltan: is hypergraph partitioning worth it? Graph partitioning is an important ... boundary vertices) have been proposed. Hypergraph partitioning has become increasingly popular over the last decade ... slower to compute than graph partitioning. par We present an empirical study of the Zoltan ... directed (nonsymmetric) graphs. We show that hypergraph partitioning is superior to graph partitioning on directed...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Matlab code for several graph and mesh partitioning methods, including geometric, spectral, geometric spectral ... also has routines to generate recursive multiway partitions, vertex separators, and nested dissection orderings ... interface to Leland and Hendrickson’s Chaco partitioning package, but it doesn’t contain Chaco ... interface to Karypis et al.’s Metis partitioning package, using Robert Bridson’s ”metismex” code...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- efficiently. If the input matrix is suitably partitioned, the efficiency can be further enhanced...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- piecewise linear (continuous) functions defined on suitable partitions of the time interval. The code then...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Mathematica implementation of MacMahon’s Partition Analysis carried out by Axel Riese, a Postdoc ... sabbatical at RISC in spring 1998. Partition Analysis is a computational method for solving problems...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- score, and refinement using tree‐dependent restricted partitioning. The speed and accuracy of MUSCLE...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- JOSTLE graph partitioning software. JOSTLE is a software package designed to partition unstructed meshes ... used to repartition and load-balance existing partitions (such as those deriving from adaptive refined ... then using state-of-the-art graph partitioning techniques. The code is extremely fast ... provides high quality multilevel partitioning and diffusive load-balancing in both serial & parallel. Since...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- PaToH (Partitioning Tools for Hypergraph) is a Multilevel Hypergraph Partitioning tool that I developed during ... PaToH: Fast, stable multilevel hypergraph partitioner, Hypergraph partitioning with fixed cells, Multi-constraint hypergraph partitioner...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- from large databases. TANE is based on partitioning the set of rows with respect ... large number of tuples. The use of partitions also makes the discovery of approximate functional...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- These rules could be used to make partition of new data sets. Rules are presented...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- closed itemsets quickly, and (3) exploring a partition-based projection mechanism for scalable mining...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- read-only collection of objects partitioned across a set of machines that can be rebuilt ... partition is lost. Spark can outperform Hadoop by 10x in iterative machine learning jobs...