- Referenced in 1604 articles
- EISPACK are inefficient because their memory access patterns disregard the multi-layered memory hierarchies...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- polynomials and rational functions; substitutions and pattern matching in a wide variety of forms; automatic...
- Referenced in 506 articles
- cause runtime type errors. ML provides pattern matching for function arguments, garbage collection, imperative ... verified using formal semantics. Its types and pattern matching make it well-suited and commonly...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis , Functions for kriging and point pattern analysis...
- Referenced in 389 articles
- thesaurus does not follow any explicit pattern other than meaning similarity...
- Referenced in 338 articles
- ordering strategy with a right-looking unsymmetric-pattern multifrontal numerical factorization. The pre-ordering...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- numerical approach in a branch and bound pattern touching many software details. The chapter...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Machine [Vapnik, 1995] for the problem of pattern recognition, for the problem of regression...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- magnitude of just a few diffracted patterns by solving a simple convex optimization problem inspired ... design very simple structured illumination patterns such that three diffracted figures uniquely determine the phase...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation, tests , A package for analysing spatial data ... mainly Spatial Point Patterns, including multitype/marked points and spatial covariates, in any two-dimensional spatial ... region. Also supports three-dimensional point patterns, and space-time point patterns in any number ... formal inference. Data types include point patterns, line segment patterns, spatial windows, pixel images...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- models of fractions, number lines, and geometric patterns. Middle school students can build their readiness...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- letters (code) from which the gluing pattern can be reconstructed. A description is given ... combinatorially there are too many gluing patterns already for a small number of tetrahedra...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- DistAl: An inter-pattern distance-based constructive learning algorithm Multi-layer networks of threshold logic ... attractive framework for the design of pattern classification systems. A new constructive neural network learning ... algorithm (DistAl) based on inter-pattern distance is introduced. DistAl constructs a single hidden layer ... designed to determine a cluster of training patterns belonging to the same class. The weights...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Toolbox for applications such as data fitting, pattern recognition, clustering, time-series prediction, and dynamic...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- published network models with very different spike patterns exhibits superlinear speedup on Beowulf clusters...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- want to try learning techniques and pattern recognition methods on real-world data while spending...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- gSpan: graph-based substructure pattern mining. We investigate new approaches for frequent graph-based pattern ... novel algorithm called gSpan (graph-based substructure pattern mining), which discovers frequent substructures without candidate...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- PrefixSpan: mining sequential patterns efficiently by prefix-projected pattern growth. Sequential pattern mining ... combinatorially explosive number of possible subsequence patterns. Most of the previously developed sequential pattern mining ... sequence database is large and/or when sequential patterns to be mined are numerous and/or long ... this paper, we propose a novel sequential pattern mining method, called PrefixSpan (i.e., Prefix-projected...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- susceptible to numerical instabilities such as checkerboard patterns in contrast to lower order triangular...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- explaining respondent heterogeneity in survey response patterns involving dichotomous items. During the 1970s, LC methodology...