- Referenced in 1 article
- pedestrian images from disjoint camera views detected by pedestrian detectors. Challenges are presented ... that use manually cropped pedestrian images and assume perfect detection. In this paper, we propose ... with 13, 164 images of 1, 360 pedestrians. Unlike existing datasets, which ... only provide manually cropped pedestrian images, our dataset provides automatically detected bounding boxes for evaluation...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- stereo, optical flow, visual odometry, 3D object detection and 3D tracking. For this purpose ... highways. Up to 15 cars and 30 pedestrians are visible per image. Besides providing...
- Referenced in 5206 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10462 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 731 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Camera calibration toolbox for Matlab...
- Referenced in 618 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- ShearLab: a rational design of a digital parabolic...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- Convergence properties of the Nelder--Mead simplex method...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- NetLogo, a Multi-agent Simulation Environment. NetLogo [Wilensky...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- SIFT Keypoint Detector. Distinctive Image Features from Scale...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- TOCSY - Toolboxes for Complex Systems: K2 - Dynamical Invariants...