- Referenced in 221 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- ODRPACK is a software package for weighted orthogonal...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...