- Referenced in 11343 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7468 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 559 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1118 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 2847 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 2462 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 686 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 1168 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1064 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 976 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Torch is a machine learning library written in...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- AFGen is a program that takes as input...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- KEEL: a software tool to assess evolutionary algorithms...