- Referenced in 8 articles
- achieved quite a bit. We have drawn curves of degree up to 30 and surfaces ... lower degree where surf fails to produce perfect images. This happens especially if the equation ... other hand, surf displays the Fermat-curves accurately for degree...
- Referenced in 1 article
- fast multigrid-based electromagnetic eigensolver for curved metal boundaries on the Yee mesh. For embedded ... domain (FDTD) algorithm for modeling three-dimensional perfectly conducting objects”, IEEE Microwave Guided Wave Lett...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2716 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Computing matrix representations. Let G be a finite...