- Referenced in 489 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 1803 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1014 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3966 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4131 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7103 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...
- Referenced in 796 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- The Stanford GraphBase is a freely available collection...
- Referenced in 403 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 498 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- AutoGraphiX (AGX) is a computer system designed to...