- Referenced in 537 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2173 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1160 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4185 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4657 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7981 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 448 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...
- Referenced in 1043 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- The Stanford GraphBase is a freely available collection...
- Referenced in 469 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 2026 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...