- Referenced in 91 articles
- states. The other module calculates performance measures including queue-length probabilities and waiting-time probabilities...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- adaptive with respect to the presortedness measure Inv. Differences close to a factor ... element swaps performed is provably adaptive with respect to the measure Inv. More precisely...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Gini index, is a widely used measure of performance of supervised classification rules ... classes by averaging pairwise comparisons. This measure reduces to the standard form ... reflecting the different aspects of performance that they were measuring. Like the area under...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- that calculates a rich variety of performance measures...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- called COMPASS, for use when the performance measure is estimated via a stochastic, discrete-event...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- visualizations for specific pairs of performance measures. ROCR is a flexible tool for creating cutoff ... freely combining two from over 25 performance measures (new performance measures can be added using ... according to cutoff. All components of a performance plot can be quickly adjusted using...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ranging from modeling and prediction, to performance measurement, experiment management, data collection, and bottleneck analysis ... common single wide-area platform for high-performance computing raises the idea to provide tools ... service-oriented architecture. SCALEA is a performance instrumentation, measurement, and analysis tool of parallel ... tool with advanced support for multi-experiment performance analysis and parameter studies. AKSUM provides semi...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Normalized Mean Absolute Error (NMAE) measure to compare performance of different algorithms. In the appendix...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- httperf -- a tool for measuring web server performance. This paper describes httperf, a tool ... measuring web server performance. It provides a flexible facility ... generating various HTTP workloads and for measuring server performance. The focus of httperf ... extensibility to new workload generators and performance measurements. In addition to reporting on the design...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- numerical computing, initial measurements indicated a hundred-fold performance disadvantage between Java and more established ... difficulties in implementing complex arithmetic efficiently. These performance deficiencies can be attacked with a combination ... measurements with the NINJA prototype Java environment show that Java can be competitive in performance...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- discovery functions these commercial programs do not perform. Tetrad is unique in the suite ... when there may be unobserved confounders of measured variables, to search for models of latent...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- analysis of the results—both performance measures and a detailed analysis with performance analysis tools...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- implementation, and results of performance measurements...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- SPEC’s first benchmark suite to measure cloud performance SPEC Cloud_IaaS...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- ECRYPT’s VAMPIRE lab to measure the performance of public-key systems. This page presents...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- many ways. ANN assumes that distances are measured using any class of distance functions called ... distance. Based on our own experience, ANN performs quite efficiently for point sets ranging ... comes with test programs for measuring the quality of performance of ANN on any particular...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Eval A toolbox for performance measurement in (blind) source separation. BSS Eval is a MATLAB ... toolbox to measure the performance of (blind) source separation algorithms within an evaluation framework where ... available as ground truth [1, 3]. The measures are based on the decomposition of each...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- present SCALEA, which is a performance instrumentation, measurement, analysis, and visualization tool for parallel ... programs that supports post-mortem and online performance analysis. SCALEA currently focuses on performance analysis ... evaluate the performance outcome of several experiments. A highly flexible instrumentation and measurement system ... provided to view a large variety of performance metrics at the level of arbitrary code...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Standard Model (MSSM). The calculation can be performed in constrained models with universal boundary conditions ... well as agreement with precision measurements can be performed. The program is simple...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- extract a larger number of performability measures (i.e. performance and reliability metrics) from their PEPA...