- Referenced in 406 articles
- probabilistic systems. PRISM supports three probabilistic models: discrete-time Markov chains, Markov decision processes ... continuous-time Markov chains. Analysis is performed through model checking such systems against specifications written ... PCTL and CSL. The tool features three model checking engines: one symbolic, using BDDs (binary ... been successfully used to analyse probabilistic termination, performance, and quality of service properties...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- realistic algorithm performance where worst case analysis is overly pessimistic and probabilistic models...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 144 articles
- control systems for performance and robustness. You can create uncertain models by combining nominal dynamics ... impact of plant model uncertainty on control system performance and identify worst-case combinations ... design controllers that maximize robust stability and performance. The toolbox automatically tunes both SISO ... controller against a set of plant models. You can also tune gain-scheduled controllers...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- solution performance to provide a broad range of interfaces, access to industry-standard modeling languages...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- dynamic language for technical computing, designed for performance from the beginning by adapting and extending ... expressive programming model and successful type inference, leading to good performance for a wide range...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- wireless ad-hoc networks, Internet protocols, performance modeling, photonic networks, etc., is provided by model...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- specifying and analyzing performance, reliability and performability models. It has been installed at over ... model types for performance, reliability and performability modeling. Model types include combinatorial one such...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- delivery connection delay. The performance of three published network models with very different spike patterns...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- performance analysis of computational models on high performance computers...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- satisfiability is detected, one or more models are printed. Mace4 is a useful complement ... finite algebras. Mace4 performs better on equational problems than our previous model-searching program Mace2...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- iterations. The paper contains performance statistics for a range of models from different branches...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- shared memory that provides a weak consistency model. The system keeps track of data copies ... database of self-tuned per-task performance models, can be used to greatly improve...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- dependent variable(s) of PLS models; Performing multi-way scaling and centering; Performing cross-validation ... appropriate number of components; Perform rotations of core and models in Tucker models; Plus additional...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- data, optimize any function of the model, perform metabolic control analysis and linear stability analysis...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Performance Evaluation for Parallel Systems(PEPS). PEPS is a software tool used to analyze Stochastic ... Automata Networks(SAN) models. In its sequential version, the cost of the execution time becomesimpracticable ... PEPStool using distributed memory is proposed and modelled with SAN formalism.After, the sequential version ... applied to predict the performance of this model...
- Referenced in 386 articles
- with, and searches for causal and statistical models. The aim of the program ... Splus or R. Tetrad is freeware that performs many of the functions in commercial programs ... discovery functions these commercial programs do not perform. Tetrad is unique in the suite ... confounders of measured variables, to search for models of latent structure, and to search...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Linear Algebra Subprograms. This paper describes a model implementation and test software for the Level ... implementations of algorithms on high-performance computers. The model implementation provides a portable...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- software package for the modeling, validation, and performance evaluation of distributed systems using Generalized Stochastic ... experiment with timed Petri net based modeling techniques. It implements efficient analysis algorithms to allow...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- robust and repeatable experiments: robust because performance results with artificially-generated matrices can be misleading ... geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics...