- Referenced in 82 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1803 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1014 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 3966 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4131 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7103 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 3288 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 796 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The parallel search bench ZRAM and its applications...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 759 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2011 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...