- Referenced in 2 articles
- Birkhoff polytope B n is the convex hull of all (n×n) permutation matrices ... other places. This is a widely studied polytope with various applications throughout mathematics. In this...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2173 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1160 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2062 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4185 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4657 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7981 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 448 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 4669 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1043 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- The parallel search bench ZRAM and its applications...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...
- Referenced in 641 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 875 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...