- Referenced in 647 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1590 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 7694 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 397 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...