- Referenced in 16 articles
- Linear Collider physics, beamstrahlung (CIRCE) and ISR spectra are included for electrons and photons...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- future linear colliders, b, c, τ-factories, etc. Effects due to photon emission from initial...
- Referenced in 1 article
- pairs via virtual photons, W or Z bosons at hadron colliders at NNLO...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Four-Fermion Production at e+ e- Colliders. The Monte Carlo program WWGENPV, designed for computing ... single-W production, initial- and nal-state photonic radiation including pT=pL e ects...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- four-fermion production at e+e− colliders. We present the Monte Carlo generator RacoonWW that ... phase-space slicing. Higher-order initial-state photon radiation and naive QCD corrections are taken...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- particles. Protons, light nuclei up to iron, photons, and many other particles may be treated ... reproduce relevant kinematical distributions being measured at colliders. Hadronic interactions at lower energies are described...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- process is used in all electron-positron colliders to calculate machine luminosity. This process ... should include multiple emission of the bremsstrahlung photons. Solution method: The Monte Carlo simulation...
- Referenced in 1 article
- collisions at the BNL Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider as a function of pT for different ... study the production of high-transverse-momentum photons, incorporating a complete set of photon-production...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10411 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- HERWIG 5.1 - a Monte Carlo event generator for...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- The Monte Carlo event generator YFSWW3 version 1.16...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Beyond the minimal supersymmetric standard model: from theory...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- ode45. Solve nonstiff differential equations; medium order method...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Feyn Calc - Computer-algebraic calculation of Feynman amplitudes...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- quark fragmentation/hadronization package JETSET...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- ode15s. Solve stiff differential equations and DAEs; variable...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS) for very big calculations...