- Referenced in 2 articles
- search with a special application to pickup and delivery transports. We present MEFISTO, a pragmatic ... case of vehicle routing problems with pickup and delivery transports, we present a specialized local...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- This paper describes the design of the Abstract...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 661 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- CLOVES: a cluster-and-search heuristic to solve...
- Referenced in 583 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- GAlib: A C++ Library of Genetic Algorithm Components...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 624 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- MINTO is a software system that solves mixed...
- Referenced in 1080 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- C++ code using ILOG Solver&Scheduler for TSP...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- LKH is an effective implementation of the Lin...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- MCQueue: educational software for Markov Chains and Queues...