- Referenced in 885 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 416 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 735 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 590 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 569 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...