- Referenced in 2 articles
- surfaces and planar disks or annuli. A screw-sweep is the region swept...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Automatic boundary integral equation programs for the planar Laplace equation Algorithms with automatic error control ... equation on both interior and exterior regions, with both Dirichlet and Neumann boundary conditions...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- ARVO: A Fortran package for computing the solvent...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- CUBPACK aims to offer a collection of re...
- Referenced in 2396 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 4692 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5200 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10422 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 487 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 6528 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 709 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1251 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...