- Referenced in 5014 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5823 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 1124 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 3018 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1446 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 834 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 436 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 744 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- EULAG is a numerical solver for all-scale...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- IPython: a system for interactive scientific computing. IPython...
- Referenced in 1417 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...