- Referenced in 2918 articles
- sets in publications, please read our citation policy. If you wish to donate a data ... please consult our donation policy. For any other questions, feel free to contact the Repository...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- result with XPath 2.0; exceptions to this policy are noted in [I Backwards Compatibility with...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- library does not follow the package versioning policy, because it is not intended...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Reuters documentation, we describe the coding policy and quality control procedures used in producing...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- population data to researchers, students, journalists, policy analysts, and others interested in the history...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Time Varying Structural Vector Autoregressions and Monetary Policy”, Review of Economic Studies, 2005), with...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- resource brokers use scheduling algorithms or policies for mapping jobs to resources to optimize system...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- property to check and a computation policy. Several such policies are proposed as a standard...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- settled on a copyright and license policy that suits the peculiar features of Mizar...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- mobile code is safe w.r.t. the given policy (i.e., an abstraction-carrying code approach...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- greatly improve the quality of scheduling policies in this context. We demonstrate the relevance...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- computational complexity by computing good local policies at each decision step during the execution. Online...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Quantifying the performance of scheduling and allocation policy on a Cloud infrastructure (hardware, software, services ... data centers, service brokers, scheduling, and allocations policies; (iii) availability of virtualization engine, which aids...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- environment and acts based on the optimal policy derived from this model. The model...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Knowledge Authorization Language) is a distributed authorization policy language. This project contains an engine ... running DKAL policies. It is implemented primarly...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- partial recourse approach, where the STD policy can be implemented for a given...
Boost Interval Arithmetic
- Referenced in 15 articles
- design is unique in that it uses policies to specify three independent variable behaviors: rounding ... comparisons. As a result, with the proper policies, our interval library is able to emulate...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- reducing work repetition and a frequent restart policy. For a complete description of RSat please...
Ecopath with Ecosim
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Ecosim – a time dynamic simulation module for policy exploration; and Ecospace – a spatial and temporal ... Evaluate ecosystem effects of fishing; Explore management policy options; Analyze impact and placement of marine...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- EquiLoad: a load balancing policy for clustered web servers We present a new strategy ... remaining processing time and join shortest queue policies and maximizes cache hits at the back ... behaving similarly to a “locality-aware” allocation policy, but at a very low implementation cost...