- Referenced in 228 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics and the geometry of convex polytopes ... capable of dealing with simplicial complexes, matroids, polyhedral fans, graphs, tropical objects, and other objects...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- tropical cycles can actually be computed using polyhedral geometry. The main focus of this paper ... study of moduli spaces, where the underlying combinatorics of the varieties involved allow a much ... extension for polymake, a software for polyhedral computations...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- optimization oracle. The motivation comes from polyhedral combinatorics, where the oracle can easily be provided...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2139 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1150 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4172 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4631 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7922 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 4473 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1011 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...