- Referenced in 65 articles
- solving polynomial systems by the polyhedral homotopy continuation method. HOM4PS-2.0 is a software package ... FORTRAN 90 which implements the polyhedral homotopy continuation method for solving polynomial systems. It updates ... mixed cells; (2) combining the polyhedral and linear homotopies in one step...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- PHoM -- a polyhedral homotopy continuation method for polynomial systems. PHoM is a software package ... solutions of polynomial systems using a polyhedral homotopy continuation method. Among three modules constituting ... first module StartSystem constructs a family of polyhedral ... linear homotopy functions, based on the polyhedral homotopy theory, from input data for a given...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- solving polynomial systems by the polyhedral homotopy continuation method. The software leads existing codes...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- zeros of a polynomial system by polyhedral homotopy continuation method. A notable feature of DEMiCs...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- different numerical homotopy methods including the Polyhedral Homotopy continuation method. Based on the successful software...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- PHoMpara-parallel implementation of the polyhedral homotopy continuation method for polynomial systems The polyhedral homotopy ... constructing a family of modified polyhedral homotopy functions, tracing the solution curves of the homotopy ... large size. Many characteristics of the polyhedral homotopy continuation method make parallel implementation efficient...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- method, as a combination of the polyhedral homotopy and the linear product homotopy, is proposed ... efficiency compared to the polyhedral or other homotopies on such systems. As an application...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- also used for linear and polyhedral homotopies...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- mixed volume, enumerating mixed cells, constructing polyhedral homotopies, etc. libtropicon is a library for computing...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1341 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2347 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4663 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- MARS: A MAPLE/MATLAB/C resultant-based solver. The authors...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...