- Referenced in 65 articles
- solving polynomial systems by the polyhedral homotopy continuation method. HOM4PS-2.0 is a software package ... FORTRAN 90 which implements the polyhedral homotopy continuation method for solving polynomial systems. It updates ... method for finding mixed cells; (2) combining the polyhedral and linear homotopies in one step...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- manage the complexity of the polyhedral computations, we propose methods to conservatively limit the number...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- PHoM -- a polyhedral homotopy continuation method for polynomial systems. PHoM is a software package ... polynomial systems using a polyhedral homotopy continuation method. Among three modules constituting the package ... first module StartSystem constructs a family of polyhedral-linear homotopy functions, based on the polyhedral ... have been approximated correctly. We describe numerical methods used in each module and the usage...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- intersecting semidefinite and polyhedral relaxations. We present a method for finding exact solutions...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- solving polynomial systems by the polyhedral homotopy continuation method. The software leads existing codes...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- polynomial system by polyhedral homotopy continuation method. A notable feature of DEMiCs...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- implements many different numerical homotopy methods including the Polyhedral Homotopy continuation method. Based...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- nonlinear optimization problems. We study methods for building polyhedral relaxations of multilinear terms that arise...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- PHoMpara-parallel implementation of the polyhedral homotopy continuation method for polynomial systems The polyhedral homotopy ... polynomial equations. PHoM, an implementation of the method in C++, finds all isolated solutions ... system by constructing a family of modified polyhedral homotopy functions, tracing the solution curves ... size. Many characteristics of the polyhedral homotopy continuation method make parallel implementation efficient and provide...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- there is a need for developing new methods and software for solving large-scale problems ... algorithms, of which branch-and-bound and polyhedral outer approximation are the two extreme cases...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- first step in the application of polyhedral methods to compute positive dimensional solution sets ... implementation applies the thread safe Parma Polyhedral Library (PPL), in exact arithmetic with...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- implemented. Our method generates meshes in polygonal or polyhedral regions specified by their boundary representation...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Grid motion on unstructured arbitrary polyhedral meshes. Several classes of mesh motion algorithms are presented ... phase of unstructured mesh ALE codes. The methods range from local shape optimization procedures ... more complex variational minimization methods applied to arbitrary unstructured polyhedral meshes necessary for the Kull...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- special homotopy continuation method, as a combination of the polyhedral homotopy and the linear product ... systems. The root number bound of this method is between the total degree bound ... experiments show its efficiency compared to the polyhedral or other homotopies on such systems...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Optimization. CRIO separates data points in different polyhedral regions. In classification each region is assigned ... often outperforms the current leading methods in classification and regression. The second part describes...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- barrier method that is targeted to problems with the structure of the polyhedral projection problem...
- Referenced in 1 article
- coupled solver based on a Distinct Element Method (DEM) for the granular part, which enables ... consider particles of (polyhedral) arbitrary shape, and a FiniteElement Method for the ﬂuid part...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- numerical analysis such as the Runge-Kutta method of solving ordinary differential equations and efficient ... statistics R. An implementation for the polyhedral probability is a project in progress. We find...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- qskeleton: parallel polyhedral computing software based on the double description method and Fourier-Motzkin elimination ... source polyhedral computing software qskeleton. It implements the Fourier-Motzkin elimination (FME) method for variable...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- PANDA: a software for polyhedral transformations. In this paper, we present the software Parallel AdjaceNcy ... software is based on the double description method. Special features are the possibility to employ...