- Referenced in 110 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- LattE (Lattice point Enumeration) is a computer software...
- Referenced in 3387 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- ITIP is a piece of software running on...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Simplex QP-based methods for minimizing a conic...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Extended formulations in mixed integer conic quadratic programming...