- Referenced in 12222 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Algorithm 658_ ODESSA - An ordinary differential equation solver...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8565 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- To recover or approximate smooth multivariate functions, sparse...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Multigrid software for the solution of ellptic problems...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Using the SLEDGE package on Sturm-Lioville problems...