- Referenced in 291 articles
- after some transformation) of the GPM with polynomial data.The approach is similar to that used ... software allows to build up a hierarchy of semidefinite programming (SDP), or linear matrix inequality...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- sparse structure of polynomials in POPs when applying “a hierarchy of LMI relaxations of increasing...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- BSOS: a bounded degree SOS hierarchy for large scale polynomial optimization with sparsity. We provide ... hierarchy BSOS (Lasserre et al. in EURO J Comp Optim:87–117, 2017) for polynomial ... running intersection property this Sparse-BSOS hierarchy of semidefinite programs (with semidefinite constraints of fixed...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- reasoning task the computation of the subsumption hierarchy induced by EL+ ontologies. The most distinguishing ... other modern DL reasoners, it implements a polynomial-time algorithm. The supported description logic...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- programming relaxations for polynomial optimization problems of noncommuting variables. A hierarchy of semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- polynomial, the tool computes lower and upper bounds of t using a hierarchy of semidefinite ... transcendental functions with best uniform (or minimax) polynomials as well as maxplus estimators. Univariate minimax...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- hierarchy of sparse doubly nonnegative (DNN) relaxations of a class of polynomial optimization (minimization) problems...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- rings. Basic algebra, GCDs and factorization of polynomials are implemented with the use of modern ... algebra and a fully typed hierarchy of mathematical structures. Scala API additionally brings powerful strongly...
- Referenced in 1 article
- mind, but the package can deal with polynomials of any algebra given by its commutation ... particular to the so called Wick-Theorem (hierarchy of functionals, truncated functionals), a somewhat more...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 2829 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...