- Referenced in 418 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 911 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 1080 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 2225 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- CMA-ES stands for Covariance Matrix Adaptation Evolution...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- MCQueue: educational software for Markov Chains and Queues...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 1464 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 494 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...
- Referenced in 752 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...