- Referenced in 8 articles
- flow thickness, solid volume fraction, basal pore-fluid pressure and two components of flow momentum ... flow initiation from landslides triggered by rising pore-water pressures, and the other focuses ... flow speeds, thicknesses and basal pore-fluid pressures measured in each type of experiment. Computational ... solid volume fraction and pore-fluid pressure, which mediates basal Coulomb friction and thereby regulates...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- pore-network modeling tool capable of simulating fluid flow and multi-component reactive and adsorptive ... modules, such as: pore network generator, drainage simulator, calculation of pressure and velocity distributions ... diffusion. The pore space is represented using a multi-directional pore-network capable of capturing ... with user-defined directional connectivities for anisotropic pore structures. The chemical reactions can occur within...
- Referenced in 1 article
- parallel numerical simulation program coupling geomechanics with fluid and heat flow in fractured and porous ... mean normal stress as well as pore pressure and temperature. Reservoir rock properties such ... simulations. The mathematical model includes the fluid and heat flow equations, geomechanical equation, and discretization...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Detailed numerical simulations of pore competition in idealized micro-spall using the VOF method. Under ... rate with cavities at a vanishing vapor pressure. To allow for a time-varying ... Stokes solver, PARIS, using a volume-of-fluid method. The gas flow remains unsolved...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- waLBerla: Optimization for itanium-based systems with thousands...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1452 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...