- Referenced in 48 articles
- flow through a multi-block 3D porous medium. IPARS can be applied to model water...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- flow and transport in a fractured porous medium, and low-pressure stimulation of a geothermal...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Darcian flow in a variably saturated porous medium-a classical Richards’ equation model...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- tube bundles, thanks to a general porous medium approach. This paper describes the physical model...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- migration of radioactive species in a porous medium. In the event of an accidental leakage...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for...
- Referenced in 348 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1604 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4993 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5808 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11784 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- ParSol is a library for semi-automatic parallelisation...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SPRINT2D is a set of software tools for...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...