- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Padua2DM: Fast interpolation and cubature at the Padua...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- SDPLIB 1. 2, a library of semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Algorithm 813: SPG -- software for convex-constrained optimization...