- Referenced in 1599 articles
- Schur) are also provided, as are related computations such as reordering of the Schur factorizations ... transportable” instead of ”portable” because, for fastest possible performance, LAPACK requires that highly optimized block ... that as much as possible of the computation is performed by calls to the Basic...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- computational results, which demonstrates that a well-tuned implementation makes it possible to obtain solutions...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- made possible by the widespread availability of workstations having good graphics and computational capabilities...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- interiors or exteriors of possibly unbounded polygons. Computations involving these maps generally require a computer...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- matrices. This derivation also makes it possible to compute a negative-curvature direction...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- Gallant’s, ”Nonlinear Statistical Models”. The program computes least squares estimates for a univariate nonlinear ... simultaneous nonlinear systems, possibly in implicit form, it computes three-stage least-squares estimates, TSLS...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- could not possibly yield hyperbolic manifolds. Then in a second step computer programs as SnapPea ... remove duplicates from the lists and to compute the various invariants. It is a hope ... give hints on the distribution and on possible classification schemes for hyperbolic 3-manifolds, besides...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- means to compute many invariants of F. It is possible to solve tasks like calculating ... function ﬁeld case, for example, genus computations and the construction of Riemann-Roch spaces...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- computational algebra research, etc. GMP is carefully designed to be as fast as possible, both...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- models, in which statistical inference is only possible using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) techniques ... field, the authors emphasize the computational aspects, construct fast and reliable algorithms for MCMC inference...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- scientific computing, developers of numerical software are faced with new possibilities and challenges. Based...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- within the usual limitations on storage and computing time by using a minimization algorithm that ... some special structure of f. One such possibility is that the Hessian ... local quadratic models, which is computationally feasible even for large...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- computed with the help of dedicated tree-level like Feynman rules. Possible numerical instabilities...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- featured computer algebra system (CAS) while keeping the code as simple as possible in order...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Linear Relation Analysis consisting in computing, when possible, the exact (abstract) effect of a loop...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- computes lower and upper approximations of each concept. Then it induces certain rules and possible...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- Julia, a new dynamic language for technical computing, designed for performance from the beginning ... wide range of programs. This makes it possible for much of the Julia library...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- some unbounded federated queries and the high computational complexity of the evaluation problem for queries ... including navigation functionalities. Finally, we discuss on possible alternatives to overcome these issues and their...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- structure equations, absorb the torsion whenever possible (and compute ... unabsorbable torsion when it is not possible), compute Cartan characters and test for involutivity...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- bring computational exploration to the widest possible audience, the Wolfram Demonstrations Project is an open...