- Referenced in 261 articles
- subject.par Gaussian Markov Random Fields: Theory and Applications provides such a reference, using a unified ... models, in which statistical inference is only possible using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) techniques...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- higher level of abstraction than is usually possible. The language appears well suited for applications ... based on a formal theory of action specified in an extended version of the situation...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Isabelle’s global theories and proof contexts is possible via morphisms. Even the locale hierarchy...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- algebra, Fourier analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability and statistics, to cite ... particular instances of the GPM, and (possibly after some transformation) of the GPM with polynomial...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- primarily directed to the user; the background theory is -- with the exception of the natural ... strive to make reading as entertaining as possible. However, there are quite a number...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- rough set theory principle. Rough set theory is especially well suited to deal with inconsistencies ... concept. Then it induces certain rules and possible rules. The user has the choice...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- HALO language is based on possibility theory and consequently, is well-suited to expert system...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- algorithms for computations in systems and control theory. Based on numerical linear algebra routines from ... when working at a given precision. If possible an estimate of the achieved accuracy should...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- comes with a standard library of logical theories (integer and real arithmetic, Boolean operations, sets ... genericity, giving the end user a possibility to easily reuse Why3 formalizations...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- obtained in formal theory of fuzzy logic. It makes it possible to deduce conclusions ... linguistic expressions and interpreted using the original theory developed in IRAFM. Sets of linguistically interpreted ... simulation of wide class of systems is possible. For theoretical background of LFLC, the following ... logic can be found in ; the theory of trichotomous evaluative linguistic expressions...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- theoretic nature. It focuses on the representation theory of complex semisimple (reductive) Lie groups ... program. The LiE programming language makes it possible to customise and extend the package with...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- path orderings. Consequently, the theories for which completion can possibly yield a decision procedure ... convergent and equivalent to the input theory. Completions are also not just ground-convergent...
Hereditarily Finite Sets
- Referenced in 5 articles
- negated. All constructions that are possible in ZF set theory (Cartesian products, disjoint sums, natural...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- MEBN theory (MTheory) implicitly represents a joint probability distribution over possibly unbounded numbers of hypotheses...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- that it bases on rough set theory combined with dominance relation, which is quite ... with inconsistent and incomplete data. This is possible due to use of rough set with ... does not have to get familiar with theory basis of used analysis model, which...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- possibly gigantic matrix representations of boundary operators defined on cell complexes. Discrete Morse theory provides...
Fuzzy sets for Ada
- Referenced in 1 article
- operations and the operations of the possibility theory, intuitionistic fuzzy sets with the operations ... intuitionistic fuzzy sets and the possibility theory; fuzzy numbers, both integer and floating-point with...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- comprising standard theorems of Petri net theory to possibly decide further properties based...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- basic theory of sparse matrix algorithms in as concise a code as possible, including...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- version of SARAH it is possible to calculate automatically all interactions for the different eigenstates ... supersymmetric limits of the theory can be chosen. CP and flavor violation can easily...