- Referenced in 98 articles
- code for minimizing a smooth function with a potentially large number of variables...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- computations in algebraic number ﬁelds, algebraic function ﬁelds and local ﬁelds. In the number ﬁeld ... embedded into an overﬁeld. The potential of moving elements between diﬀerent ﬁelds (orders ... signiﬁcant feature of our system. In the function ﬁeld case, for example, genus computations...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- notion of potential energy between statistical observations. Energy statistics are functions of distances between statistical ... observations are complex objects, like functions, one can use their real valued nonnegative distances ... illustrated. Finally, we explore the notion of potential and kinetic energy of goodness...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- important for many applications, whose objective functions are often NPNP-hard to optimize. Most state ... towards a local optimum of a potential function, we develop a much faster method...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- unknown regression function as well as the marginal effects of potential predictors. By keeping track...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- descent algorithm (boosting) for optimizing general risk functions utilizing component-wise (penalised) least squares estimates ... generalized linear, additive and interaction models to potentially high-dimensional data...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- article is to discuss the scope and functionality of a versatile environment for testing small ... generality. We trust that the majority of potential users are sufficiently familiar with Unix that...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- algorithm and new potential function that results in improved accuracy at reasonable speed. This ... bonding function; 4) a short-range, soft van der Waals atom-atom interaction potential ... crystallographic space group. Accuracies as a function of electron density of the side chains demonstrate...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- homogeneous algorithm equipped with a modified potential function for the monotone complementarity problem. We show ... that this potential function is reduced by at least a constant amount if a scaled ... practical algorithm based on this potential function is implemented in a software package named iOptimize...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- using density functional theory (DFT). It is based on the full-potential (linearized) augmented plane...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- computing math library designed to harness that potential. Even the best compiler can’t compete ... these ready-to-use, royalty-free functions, you’ll not only have more time...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- memory allocation/deletion; recursive functions; function code references (function pointers); garbage collection; symmetry reductions. The design ... while coping with potential complexity blow-ups caused by adding extra functionalities. The input language...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- improved memory subsystem that removes the potential for any memory leaks or double deletes ... SACLIB functions are available with C linkage. Such users will still have the potential ... code. However, the SACLIB 3.0 beta functions are free of memory leaks and double deletes...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- isobaric and/or isothermal ensembles. Potential functions of the Lennard-Jones, 6-exp and MCY forms...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- function evaluations only. A comparison with other third-order methods shows the substantial potential...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- combines pure PROLOG with a first order functional notation. On the other side, the language ... resolution and supports computation with potentially infinite data structures. There is also a declarative semantics...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- problems involving a large number of objective functions. However, the high computational effort required ... full exploitation of this indicator’s potential; current hypervolume-based search algorithms are limited...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- expression for a one-loop effective potential energy function and finds all the tree-level ... based minimization of the one-loop effective potential. The tunneling time from a given input...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- package uses group theoretical functions to calculate the super-potential and the soft-SUSY-breaking...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- comprehensively and precisely for specified enzymatic activities, potential post-translational modifications and interactions ... that can arise during signaling and provides functions that relate model variables to experimental readouts...