- Referenced in 1329 articles
- high level interpreted user language with a powerful debugger supporting the creation of new classes...
- Referenced in 1299 articles
- LMIs) and LMI techniques have emerged as powerful design tools in areas ranging from control...
- Referenced in 1251 articles
- Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful and complete solutions for both routine and sophisticated...
- Referenced in 922 articles
- that enable efﬁcient software use. However, the power of the PETSc design and the algorithms...
- Referenced in 652 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that can be used to create, analyze, present...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling language for linear and nonlinear optimization problems...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- chemistry, chemical process simulation, mathematics and statistics, power networks, and other networks and graphs...
- Referenced in 508 articles
- PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical and graphical analysis of data. It provides...
- Referenced in 474 articles
- compute with mathematical entities such as matrices, power series, algebraic or p-adic numbers...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- Forestry and farming, Medical and hospital management, Power supply and network planning, Logistics, TV commercial ... energy and forestry industry due to its powerful interior-point optimizer...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- more cost effectively by using the aggregate power and memory of many computers. The software...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- dynamic. Easy-to-use interface, yet many powerful features. Authoring tool to create interactive learning...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of McEliece. The McEliece public-key cryptosystem ... physical attacks, e.g., state-of-the-art power analysis attacks, must be investigated. In this ... work, we address mainly two power analysis attacks on various implementations of McEliece...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- plfit: Fitting power-law distributions to empirical data. This program fits power-law distributions ... method of Clauset, Shalizi and Newman. Power-law distributions occur in many situations of scientific ... phenomena. Unfortunately, the detection and characterization of power laws is complicated by the large fluctuations ... difficulty of identifying the range over which power-law behavior holds. Commonly used methods...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- completely integrated package that includes a powerful language for expressing optimization models, a full featured...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- object-oriented layer, as well as a powerful module system, all connected by a sound...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- object-oriented MATLAB that extends familiar powerful methods of numerical computation involving numbers to continuous...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- study of differential equations requires good and powerful mathematical software. Also, flexibility and extendibility...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- small logical kernel. Despite this, it provides powerful proof tools and has been applied...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- SciPy are easy to use, but powerful enough to be depended upon by some...