- Referenced in 214 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of McEliece. The McEliece public-key cryptosystem ... attacks, e.g., state-of-the-art power analysis attacks, must be investigated. In this work ... address mainly two power analysis attacks on various implementations of McEliece...
- Referenced in 573 articles
- PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical and graphical analysis of data. It provides...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- engineering, epidemiology, image analysis, geography, and ecology, introducing them to this powerful statistical inference method...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Wattch: a framework for architectural-level power analysis and optimizations. Power dissipation and thermal issues ... addition to circuit designers. Most existing power analysis tools achieve high accuracy by calculating power...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- computing power, smoothing methods are now finding their ways into everyday data analysis by practitioners...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- flexible or powerful enough to perform complicated analysis or to work on large problems. Whatever...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- fast fixed-point algorithm for independent component analysis and projection pursuit. It features an easy ... graphical user interface, and a computationally powerful algorithm...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- system is characterized by a powerful analysis component, a catalog of MIMD and SIMD parallelization...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- intuitive and versatile user interface powered by an unmatched analysis engine and design tools ... wide variety of analysis and design options completely integrated across one powerful user interface, SAP2000 ... harness the power of SAP2000 for all of your analysis and design tasks, including small ... Models can be generated and meshed with powerful built in templates. Integrated design code features...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- ways. First, we modify the privacy analysis to real-valued functions f and arbitrary ... privacy. Second, we examine the computational power of the SuLQ primitive. We show that ... very powerful indeed, in that slightly noisy versions of the following computations can be carried ... invocations of the primitive: principal component analysis, k means clustering, the Perceptron Algorithm...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- package for automated symmetry and conservation law analysis of systems of partial and ordinary differential ... package contains a collection of powerful easy-to-use routines for mathematicians and applied researchers ... symmetry, adjoint symmetry or conservation law analysis of any given DE system occupies several lines...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- frequently used in formal model analysis to carry out powerful abstractions...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- study of differential equations requires good and powerful mathematical software. Also, flexibility and extendibility ... environment for the continuation and normal form analysis of dynamical systems. In 2002, the toolbox...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Power System Analysis Toolbox (PSAT) is a Matlab toolbox for electric power system analysis ... here. The main features of PSAT are: Power Flow ... Continuation Power Flow; Optimal Power Flow; Small Signal Stability Analysis; Time Domain Simulation; Complete Graphical...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Basic functions for power analysis , Power analysis functions along the lines of Cohen...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Marc is a powerful, general-purpose, nonlinear finite element analysis solution to accurately simulate...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- robust, open-source Python library for materials analysis. These are some of the main features ... many other file formats. Powerful analysis tools, including generation of phase diagrams, Pourbaix diagrams, diffusion...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Simulation Study. Wavelet analysis has been found to be a powerful tool for the nonparametric ... step illustration of a wavelet denoising analysis on electrical consumption is provided. Matlab codes...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- nTerim. Software for Sample Size and Power Analysis. Accurately calculating power & sample size is crucial...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- evaluation and comparison of analysis methods, and analysis of nonequilibrium and nonstationary processes. A unifying ... value in medicine, or explanatory or predictive power in basic research. All PhysioToolkit software...