- Referenced in 545 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 2507 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1427 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- GGPLAB is a Matlab-based toolbox for specifying...
- Referenced in 664 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 1075 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 2066 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- Triangle: A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Random problem genertion and the computation of efficient...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Metmap: an integrated Matlab package for analysis and...
- Referenced in 999 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...