- Referenced in 263 articles
- emphasis is on modern powerful and scalable preconditioners. hypre provides various conceptual interfaces to enable ... interfaces in hypre. An overview of the preconditioners that are available in hypre is given...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- offers a selection of recently developed preconditioners. The preconditioner suite includes: ILUK (ILU preconditioner with ... level of fill) ILUT (ILU preconditioner with threshold) ILUC (Crout version of ILUT) VBILUK (variable ... block preconditioner with level of fill - with automatic block detection) VBILUT (variable block preconditioner with ... find parallel implentations of some of the preconditioners listed above in pARMS...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- incorporation of user-supplied linear solvers and preconditioners. The main numerical operations performed in these...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- define and build multigrid solvers and preconditioners, and it contains black-box classes to construct ... highly-scalable smoothed aggregation preconditioners. ML preconditioners have been used on thousands of processors...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- different methods in the class, with different preconditioners, we propose a common system of model ... tests, using random preconditioners and initial guesses. As the “ideal” control algorithm, we advocate ... ideal” algorithm when the same preconditioner is used in both methods. We also show numerically...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- traditional ways of developing incomplete factorization preconditioners. The first uses a symbolic factorization approach ... introduced, traditionally referred to as threshold preconditioners. The first type of approach...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner. Driven by the need to solve linear...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- package comprising a set of iterative solvers, preconditioners and matrix-vector multiplication routines. Users ... their own matrix-vector multiplication routines or preconditioners in order to solve a linear system ... BiCGSTAB, GMRES and TFQMR) and preconditioners (point Jacobi, block Jacobi, Gauss-Seidel, least-squares polynomials ... highly optimized matrix-vector multiply kernels and preconditioners for both types of data structures...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- serial version, there is a banded preconditioner module called CVBANDPRE for use with the Krylov ... parallel version there is a preconditioner module called CVBBDPRE which provides a band-block-diagonal ... preconditioner. For use with Fortran applications, a set of Fortran/C interface routines, called FCVODE...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- ILUM: A multi-elimination ILU preconditioner for general sparse matrices Standard preconditioning techniques based ... robustness, it is necessary to allow the preconditioner to have an arbitrary high accuracy...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- MI20: an efficient AMG preconditioner for finite element problems in 3D. Algebraic multigrid ... also be used as a preconditioner for Krylov subspace methods. In this communication, we report ... used as a `black-box’ preconditioner, but it also offers the user a range...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- vector multiplication, and linear system solves for preconditioners, can be a tedious and time consuming...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- conjugate-gradients and preconditioned minres. Vaidya’s Preconditioners. Augmented Maximum-weight-basis preconditioners. These preconditioners ... coefficient matrix and them factoring the preconditioner directly. Recursive Vaidya’s Preconditioners. These preconditioners also ... Schur complement elements iteratively. Multilevel-Support-Graph Preconditioners. Similar to domain-decomposition preconditioners. Includes ... Gremban-Miller preconditioners. Utility Routines. Timers (wall-clock and CPU time), physical-memory estimator...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- paid to the construction of a suitable preconditioner for the iterative linear solver used...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- solving sparse linear systems on parallel platforms. Preconditioners constitute the most important ingredient ... engineering applications. The most common parallel preconditioners used for sparse linear systems adapt domain decomposition...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- BILUTM: A domain-based multilevel block ILUT preconditioner for general sparse matrices The purpose ... background on multigrid preconditioning techniques. This preconditioner combines a high accuracy in complete LU factorization...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- ParaSails is a parallel sparse approximate inverse preconditioner for the iterative solution of large, sparse ... self-contained module in the HYPRE preconditioner library currently being developed at the Center ... reduce the cost of applying the preconditioner. The pattern of the preconditioner can be reused ... generate preconditioners for different matrices in a sequence of linear solves. ParaSails solves symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- reduced by using appropriate KS solver and preconditioner combinations. Both linear and nonlinear PBE solvers...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- space is limited.\parSome of the basic preconditioners that are available are point methods such ... overrelaxation as well as block and multicolor preconditioners. The user can select from a large ... accelerator can be used with almost any preconditioner...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- work on other software involving more general preconditioners and additional nonsymmetric procedures...