- Referenced in 294 articles
- lists and automatic differentiation. The chapter on preconditioning (32 pages) contains some of the authors...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- squared” conjugate gradient method) with a preconditioning called ILLU (an incomplete line-LU-factorization...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- solution remains stable, even if no local preconditioning matrix is included in the time derivative...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- experimenting with state-of-the-art preconditioned iterative solvers for the discrete linear equation systems...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- MATLAB implementation of the locally optimal block preconditioned conjugate gradient method: Toward the optimal preconditioned ... eigensolver: Locally optimal block preconditioned conjugate gradient method. We describe new algorithms of the locally ... optimal block preconditioned conjugate gradient (LOBPCG) method for symmetric eigenvalue problems, based on a local ... ideal” control algorithm, we advocate the standard preconditioned conjugate gradient method for finding an eigenvector...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- basis of user supplied axioms about the preconditions and effects of actions and the initial...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- systems that arise. Two others use iterative (preconditioned Krylov) methods instead of direct methods...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Multilevel Preconditioning Package. Welcome to the homepages for ML, Sandia’s main multigrid preconditioning package...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- terminate the iterations earlier. A preconditioned truncated Newton method is described that defines a search...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- method to generate a Cauchy step, a preconditioned conjugate gradient method with an incomplete Cholesky...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- paper describes new recursive multilevel method for preconditioning of general sparse linear systems. This strategy ... level iterations. Assumptions, under which the new preconditioning is exact, are given together with ... proof that eigenvalues of the preconditioned matrix are close to 1. par Extensive numerical tests...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- great flexibility in addressing problem specificity through preconditioning and other means and allows easy adaptation...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- linear systems by using Krylov subspace methods preconditioned by some multi-level block ILU (BILUM ... preconditioning techniques. BILUM combines the benefits of generality and robustness of ILU preconditioning techniques with ... solved by a direct method or a preconditioned iterative method...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- transformations for the matrix-vector multiplication and preconditioning. After the transformations, the iterative solvers...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- preconditioner for general sparse matrices Standard preconditioning techniques based on incomplete LU (ILU) factorizations offer...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- release will also include a number of preconditioned conjugate-gradient-like methods as described...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- method for elliptic boundary value problems, the preconditioned system will be nonsymmetric ... environments the Bi-CG method works as preconditioned conjugate gradient (PCG) method which was applied...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Useful for testing the solvers. Iterative Solvers. Preconditioned conjugate-gradients and preconditioned minres. Vaidya ... Schur complement, and so on. During the preconditioning operation, we solve for the Schur complement...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- direct (dense and band) solvers and three preconditioned Krylov (iterative) solvers (GMRES, Bi-CGStab...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- significantly enhance the performance of an AMG-preconditioned Krylov solver. This is illustrated using...