- Referenced in 272 articles
- lists and automatic differentiation. The chapter on preconditioning (32 pages) contains some of the authors...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- squared” conjugate gradient method) with a preconditioning called ILLU (an incomplete line-LU-factorization...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- basis of user supplied axioms about the preconditions and effects of actions and the initial...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- solution remains stable, even if no local preconditioning matrix is included in the time derivative...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- systems that arise. Two others use iterative (preconditioned Krylov) methods instead of direct methods...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- experimenting with state-of-the-art preconditioned iterative solvers for the discrete linear equation systems...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- terminate the iterations earlier. A preconditioned truncated Newton method is described that defines a search...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Multilevel Preconditioning Package. Welcome to the homepages for ML, Sandia’s main multigrid preconditioning package...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- method to generate a Cauchy step, a preconditioned conjugate gradient method with an incomplete Cholesky...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- linear systems by using Krylov subspace methods preconditioned by some multi-level block ILU (BILUM ... preconditioning techniques. BILUM combines the benefits of generality and robustness of ILU preconditioning techniques with ... solved by a direct method or a preconditioned iterative method...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- paper describes new recursive multilevel method for preconditioning of general sparse linear systems. This strategy ... level iterations. Assumptions, under which the new preconditioning is exact, are given together with ... proof that eigenvalues of the preconditioned matrix are close to 1. \parExtensive numerical tests...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- great flexibility in addressing problem specificity through preconditioning and other means and allows easy adaptation...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- transformations for the matrix-vector multiplication and preconditioning. After the transformations, the iterative solvers...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- preconditioner for general sparse matrices Standard preconditioning techniques based on incomplete LU (ILU) factorizations offer...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- release will also include a number of preconditioned conjugate-gradient-like methods as described...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- method for elliptic boundary value problems, the preconditioned system will be nonsymmetric ... environments the Bi-CG method works as preconditioned conjugate gradient (PCG) method which was applied...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Useful for testing the solvers. Iterative Solvers. Preconditioned conjugate-gradients and preconditioned minres. Vaidya ... Schur complement, and so on. During the preconditioning operation, we solve for the Schur complement...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- present version by using the preconditioned Conjugate Gradient algorithm (PCG) to solve approximately the Newton...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- give an overview and background on multigrid preconditioning techniques. This preconditioner combines a high accuracy...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- system. In the implementation, a preconditioned conjugate gradient method is used as the iterative solver...