- Referenced in 600 articles
- Statistical Learning, Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction” by Trevor Hastie, Robert Tibshirani and Jerome Friedman...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- extension of the well-studied on-line prediction model to a general decision-theoretic setting ... variety of problems, including gambling, multiple-outcome prediction, repeated games, and prediction of points...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- which creates, simulates data from, estimates, tests, predicts with, and searches for causal and statistical ... models--and in the ability to calculate predictions of the effects of interventions or experiments...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- line in a control system, and predict a chaotic time series, all yielding remarkable results...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- improving the approximation by sampling where the prediction error may be high...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- model estimate, it applies ensemble integrations to predict the error statistics forward in time...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 126 articles
- data fitting, pattern recognition, clustering, time-series prediction, and dynamic system modeling and control...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- variety of algorithms for data representation, prediction, noise reduction, dimension and Lyapunov estimation, and nonlinearity...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- function evaluations, but its cost can be predicted in advance, depending only slightly...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- order, loop detection, matrix interpretation, polynomial interpretation, predictive labeling, recursive SCC, root-labeling, semantic labeling...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- thread error detectors, a cache and branch-prediction profiler, a call-graph generating cache ... branch-prediction profiler, and a heap profiler. It also includes three experimental tools: a heap/stack/global...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- model of a user’s behavior. The predictions of this model are combined with...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- local search solvers as candidate solvers, by predicting performance score instead of runtime...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- prognostic value in medicine, or explanatory or predictive power in basic research. All PhysioToolkit software...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- derive analytic estimates of NMAE when predictions are random. On the Jester dataset, Eigentaste computes...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- PLoc: a package of Web servers for predicting subcellular localization of proteins in various organisms ... servers, one can easily get the desired prediction results with a high expected accuracy ... PLoc package. The computational time for each prediction is less than 5 s in most...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- solve virtual 3D models in order to predict and visualize motion, coupling forces and stresses...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- labels, and the task is to predict the label sets of unseen instances through analyzing...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- simultaneously select variables while grouping them into predictive clusters. In addition to improving prediction accuracy ... similar effect on the response to form predictive clusters represented by a single coefficient ... variable selection techniques in terms of both prediction error and model complexity, while yielding...