- Referenced in 889 articles
- Statistical Learning, Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction” by Trevor Hastie, Robert Tibshirani and Jerome Friedman...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- extension of the well-studied on-line prediction model to a general decision-theoretic setting ... variety of problems, including gambling, multiple-outcome prediction, repeated games, and prediction of points...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- which creates, simulates data from, estimates, tests, predicts with, and searches for causal and statistical ... models--and in the ability to calculate predictions of the effects of interventions or experiments...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- model estimate, it applies ensemble integrations to predict the error statistics forward in time...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- line in a control system, and predict a chaotic time series, all yielding remarkable results...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- improving the approximation by sampling where the prediction error may be high...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 159 articles
- data fitting, pattern recognition, clustering, time-series prediction, and dynamic system modeling and control...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- basic laws of quantum mechanics, Gaussian predicts the energies, molecular structures, and vibrational frequencies...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- variety of algorithms for data representation, prediction, noise reduction, dimension and Lyapunov estimation, and nonlinearity...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- function evaluations, but its cost can be predicted in advance, depending only slightly...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- second order statistics) and LP (linear prediction), and BSE (blind signal extraction) employing various...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- order, loop detection, matrix interpretation, polynomial interpretation, predictive labeling, recursive SCC, root-labeling, semantic labeling...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- tool for spatial/spatio-temporal modelling and prediction with large datasets. The approach, discussed in Cressie ... provides helper functions to model, fit, and predict using an SRE with relative ease. Reference...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- local search solvers as candidate solvers, by predicting performance score instead of runtime...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- system and its application for time-series prediction. This paper introduces a new type ... their application for dynamic time series prediction. DENFIS evolve through incremental, hybrid (supervised/unsupervised), learning...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Strategies , Regression modeling, testing, estimation, validation, graphics, prediction, and typesetting by storing enhanced model design...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- prognostic value in medicine, or explanatory or predictive power in basic research. All PhysioToolkit software...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- thread error detectors, a cache and branch-prediction profiler, a call-graph generating cache ... branch-prediction profiler, and a heap profiler. It also includes three experimental tools: a heap/stack/global...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- imputation models are provided for continuous data (predictive mean matching, normal), binary data (logistic regression...