- Referenced in 290 articles
- than maximum efficiency. Algorithmic options such as preprocessing are omitted. The codes are intended...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- relaxations. It also provides automatic constraint classification, preprocessing, primal heuristics and constraint generation. Moreover ... MINTO attempts to: improve the formulation by preprocessing and probing; construct feasible solutions generate strong...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- with a network (graph). A so-called preprocessing algorithm may compute certain information (a data ... prepare for the next phase. After this preprocessing step, applications may ask shortest-path...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- SETHEO from common Prolog systems: a powerful preprocessing module for a reduction of the input...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- revised simplex algorithm. It features preprocessing techniques, exploits sparsity, and offers primal and dual solving...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- world data while spending minimal efforts on preprocessing and formatting...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- polynomials like those arising from the symbolic preprocessing of systems of polynomial equations, where...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- simplification and handle ever more complex preprocessing tasks for computational simulations...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- algorithms, as well as tools for preprocessing problems prior to solution. It also contains...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- dimensional space is given. These points are preprocessed into a data structure, so that given...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- solver. In this paper, we present novel preprocessing methods for QBF based on blocked clause ... elimination (QBCE) allows to simulate various structural preprocessing techniques as BCE in SAT. We have ... bloqqer. In our experiments we show that preprocessing with QBCE reduces formulas substantially and allows...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- bound system including lot-sizing specific preprocessing, cutting planes for different aspects of lot-sizing...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- including normals, 9 bytes including color Fast preprocessing. QSplat is available for research and commercial...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- ACL2 function takes a conjecture, preprocesses the conjecture, and calls a non-ACL2 program...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- meshing brings together most of Fluent’s preprocessing technologies in one environment. Advanced tools ... easiest, fastest, and most straightforward preprocessing paths from CAD to quality CFD meshes...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- NiVER: Non-increasing variable elimination resolution for preprocessing SAT instances The original algorithm ... eliminate some variables in a preprocessing step, and then solve the simplified problem using ... Some instances cannot be solved without NiVER preprocessing. NiVER consistently performs well and hence...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- point; third, sound SAT-style Boolean formula preprocessing for SMT formulae; finally, a framework allowing...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- creates this table by using a small preprocessing program. For each different case, an individual...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- enhancements in conjunction with improved symbolical preprocessing lead generally to a faster generation...