- Referenced in 129 articles
- also provides automatic constraint classification, preprocessing, primal heuristics and constraint generation. Moreover, the user...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- cutting planes, column generation, and primal heuristics. ABACUS supports the Open Solver Interface (Osi) developed...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- easily employ cutting planes, primal heuristics, and other well-known MILP enhancements for MINLPs...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- planes, and a lot-sizing-specific primal heuristic. Results are presented for a wide variety...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- user on the original variables; default primal heuristics and preprocessing features are under developments...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 2273 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 2185 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4324 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4873 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9239 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 5701 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1144 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...