- Referenced in 2 articles
- utilizes the temporal information based on functional principal component analysis, and disentangles the effects ... receiver operating characteristic curves, and identifies more pathways relevant to immune-response to human influenza...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- XploRe is the name of a commercial statistics...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...