- Referenced in 1 article
- interactive decision support tool to estimate priorities from pairwise comparison judgments. Pairwise comparison ... method to assist decision makers (DMs) in estimating their preferences. This paper considers the rationale ... evaluation of an open-source priority estimation tool, PriEsT, which has been developed to offer...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- parameters for controlling the weight or the priority of each rule, these parameters have ... long time. The FATTA can automatically estimate the optimal parameters by introducing a feedback loop...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- In Quebec’s municipal taxation system, the tax...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- We describe the BASS system, a Bayesian analyzer...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Several design methods for software/system architectures have been...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Trellis decoding techniques and their performance in the...