- Referenced in 7 articles
- Priority Programme “Algorithmic and Experimental Methods in Algebra, Geometry and Number Theory...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- piece of music based on the generative theory of tonal music (GTTM). We previously developed ... parameters for controlling the weight or the priority of each rule, these parameters have...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- This paper describes TimeNET (Timed Net Evaluation Tool...
- Referenced in 657 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- The GridSim toolkit allows modeling and simulation of...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- VEST -- a toolset for constructing and analyzing component...