- Referenced in 269 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1536 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2404 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 2359 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 487 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Regexpcount, a symbolic package for counting problems on...
- Referenced in 1257 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 479 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 669 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 733 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 2307 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- In 1995, HyTech broke new ground as a...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- HyTech is an automatic tool for the analysis...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- RSolver is a program for solving quantified inequality...
- Referenced in 1023 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...