- Referenced in 269 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1536 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2404 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- GreatSPN2.0 is a software package for the modeling...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 2359 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- MARCA: Markov chain analyzer, a software package for...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 487 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 710 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- The SPIRAL system (www.spiral.net) is a tool for...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...