- Referenced in 638 articles
- optimization problems theoretical convergence multiclass classification probability estimates and parameter selection are discussed in detail...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- problems. The style of the book is probably best described by the following quote from...
- Referenced in 474 articles
- efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability is probably the most studied of combinatorial optimization/search problems. Significant...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- feature can be correctly matched with high probability against a large database of features from...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- algebra, Fourier analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability and statistics, to cite ... applications in various fields such as optimization, probability, finance, control, signal processing, chemistry, cristallography, tomography ... data. Many important applications in e.g. optimization, probability, financial economics and optimal control...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- assignment, or with some probability picks a variable at random. WalkSAT first picks a clause ... previously satisfied clauses becoming unsatisfied, with some probability of picking one of the variables...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- probably takes less time to compute than...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- Skew-t. Build and manipulate probability distributions of the skew-normal family and some related...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- applied to calculate posterior model probabilities for a variety of time series Bayesian models, where...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- module calculates performance measures including queue-length probabilities and waiting-time probabilities for basic queueing...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- almost all starting points, i.e., with probability one. The essence of all such algorithms...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- with a clustering principle based on elementary probability theory. The security of the NTRU cryptosystem...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- prerequisite is an honest course in probability and statistics. Finally, let us note that...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Algorithm AS 195: Multivariate normal probabilities with error bound...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- useful in the summarization and estimation of probability distributions. This report contains details of Fortran...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- made during a search to estimate the probability associated with each image. These probabilities...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- approaching channel capacity with very low error probability. This and past versions of the software...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- briefly ProbLog, focusses on computing the success probability of a given query, either exactly ... ProbLog2 allows the user to compute marginal probabilities of any number of ground atoms ... presence of evidence (in comparison, the succes probability setting of ProbLog1 corresponds to having...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Utilizing the criterion that each period the probability of exceeding the VaR must be independent...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- models. BNT supports many kinds of nodes (probability distributions), exact and approximate inference, parameter...