- Referenced in 702 articles
- optimization problems theoretical convergence multiclass classification probability estimates and parameter selection are discussed in detail...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- problems. The style of the book is probably best described by the following quote from...
- Referenced in 516 articles
- efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability is probably the most studied of combinatorial optimization/search problems. Significant...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- feature can be correctly matched with high probability against a large database of features from...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- algebra, Fourier analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability and statistics, to cite ... applications in various fields such as optimization, probability, finance, control, signal processing, chemistry, cristallography, tomography ... data. Many important applications in e.g. optimization, probability, financial economics and optimal control...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- probably takes less time to compute than...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- assignment, or with some probability picks a variable at random. WalkSAT first picks a clause ... previously satisfied clauses becoming unsatisfied, with some probability of picking one of the variables...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- Skew-t. Build and manipulate probability distributions of the skew-normal family and some related...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- prerequisite is an honest course in probability and statistics. Finally, let us note that...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- module calculates performance measures including queue-length probabilities and waiting-time probabilities for basic queueing...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- applied to calculate posterior model probabilities for a variety of time series Bayesian models, where...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- with a clustering principle based on elementary probability theory. The security of the NTRU cryptosystem...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- almost all starting points, i.e., with probability one. The essence of all such algorithms...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Algorithm AS 195: Multivariate normal probabilities with error bound...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- useful in the summarization and estimation of probability distributions. This report contains details of Fortran...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- briefly ProbLog, focusses on computing the success probability of a given query, either exactly ... ProbLog2 allows the user to compute marginal probabilities of any number of ground atoms ... presence of evidence (in comparison, the succes probability setting of ProbLog1 corresponds to having...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Utilizing the criterion that each period the probability of exceeding the VaR must be independent...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- made during a search to estimate the probability associated with each image. These probabilities...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- approaching channel capacity with very low error probability. This and past versions of the software...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Distributions , Computes multivariate normal and t probabilities, quantiles, random deviates and densities...