- Referenced in 913 articles
- MATLAB code. Automatic categorization of problems, and automatic solver selection Supports numerous external solvers, both...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- linear algebra solvers. The package contains a collection of test problems, along with Fortran ... improve new and existing solvers. The test problems provided are written in so-called Standard...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- illustrate the coding of problem data for our SQLP solver. Various techniques to improve ... total of about 300 test problems to an accuracy of at least...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- Leer and Einfeldt) solver is an approximate solution to the Riemann problem, which is only ... stability and robustness of the HLLE solver is closely related to the signal velocities...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- OpenFOAM includes over 80 solver applications that simulate specific problems in engineering mechanics and over...
- Referenced in 567 articles
- solver. Boolean Satisfiability is probably the most studied of combinatorial optimization/search problems. Significant effort ... provide practical solutions to this problem for problem instances encountered in a range of applications ... both research and industry. Most existing complete solvers are variants of the Davis-Putnam...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- means that for each of the two problems all solutions are to be found ... interval arithmetic and the solvers for the above mentioned problems in FORTRAN 77 resp. FORTRAN...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- collection of Fortran solvers for the initial value problem for ordinary differential equation systems ... solvers use general sparse matrix solvers for the linear systems that arise. Two others ... recent addition is LSODIS, which solves implicit problems with general sparse treatment of all matrices...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- establish an accurate model. The system models problems in a highly compact and natural ... quickly and easily, can change from one solver to another, and can even convert from...
- Referenced in 1419 articles
- interior-point LMI solvers. While these solvers are significantly faster than classical convex optimization algorithms ... solving, say, a Riccati equation. For instance, problems with a thousand design variables typically take...
- Referenced in 1452 articles
- solutions for both routine and sophisticated engineering problems covering a vast spectrum of industrial applications ... common model data structure and integrated solver technology. Best-in-class companies are taking advantage...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- explicit provision for infeasibility in the original problem and the QP subproblems. SNOPT ... that makes use of a semidefinite QP solver. It is based on a limited-memory ... subproblems. It is designed for problems with many thousands of constraints and variables...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides functions for finding parameters ... objectives while satisfying constraints. The toolbox includes solvers for linear programming, mixed-integer linear programming ... these solvers to find optimal solutions to continuous and discrete problems, perform tradeoff analyses...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- boundary value problems. See Multipoint Boundary Value Problems. You can use the function bvpinit ... information. The bvp4c solver can also find unknown parameters p for problems of the form ... unknown parameters in solinit.parameters. The bvp4c solver returns the final values of these unknown parameters...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- competitive solver for nonsymmetric linear systems, at least for problems that are not too large...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- problem (TSP) and some related network optimization problems. The code is written in the ANSI ... Cook for licensing options. Concorde’s TSP solver has been used to obtain the optimal ... create specialized codes for TSP-like problems. All Concorde functions are thread-safe for programming ... shared-memory parallel environments; the main TSP solver includes code for running over networks...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- library of test problems for constraint solvers. The library consists of: problems organised by subject ... problem number guidelines for submitting new problems a paper about the library (in postscript ... related benchmark libraries links to constraint solvers a history of changes to the library ... research in constraints away from purely random problems and onto more structured problems...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- SATLIB is a collection of benchmark problems, solvers, and tools we are using ... solvers as well as a site for collecting SAT problem instances, algorithms, and empirical characterisations...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable code for solving highly nonlinear transient problems enabling the solution...